Bastille Day Deals
July 12, 2012
This Saturday is Bastille Day – our second chance at an independence day celebration, French style. Here are our picks for Bastille Day deals around town:
- AOC (West Hollywood): $45 3-course French dinner featuring goat cheese tartine, bouillabaisse, steak frites, and beignets). Call for reservations, during dinner service on Saturday only.
- Comme Ca (West Hollywood): Bastille Day party starting at 5:30pm, complete with $17.89 pitchers of rose sanagree and specialty french inspired plates added to the standard already delicious and already French menu.
- Fig & Olive (West Hollywood): $28 Prix-Fixe Brunch 12-3pm (no word on the number of courses, but it DOES come with a breakfast cocktail.) + special Bastille Day happy hour 6-8pm with $8 cocktails.
- Papilles (Hollywood): $30 Prix-Fixe dinner with $12 carafes of French wines.
- Bouchon (Beverly Hills): Complimentary glass of Kir with your entree purchase during brunch and dinner (11-2:30pm, 5:30-10:30pm)
- The Whale and Ale (San Pedro): $22.50 2-course French dinner, plus all French wines discounted to $7/glass or $28/bottle.
- Bistro 45 (Pasadena): Bistro 45 will be celebrating the holiday on Sunday with a meal chock full of French food paired with some delicious wines, all for just $50/person. Call for reservations, seatings between 6:00-9:00pm.
- Cliff’s Edge (Silverlake): Prix Fixe French dinner, plus cult French films on play and drink specials at the bar. A free glass of rose for anyone in a French inspired costume.
- Monsieur Marcel (Mid City): $8 Kir Royales and $7 Kir Normales along with their standard menu & market of delicious gourmet French plates and treats+ live accordion player from 6-9pm.
- 71 Palm (Ventura): $33 3-course Bastille Day menu offered from 5-9pm. Menu features French standards like French Onion Soup, Steak au poivre, a strawberry Napoleon for dessert and a glass of French house vino.
Merci! Tres Bon! Bonjour! Bonsoir!