You all really know your pirate jokes! We were cracking up at our desks all week long reading your best pirate humor, so THANK YOU!
And in return for you week-brightening-humor, we have selected some winners for our Lobsterfest giveaway.
OUR RUNNERS UP, who will be receiving free pairs of entry tickets (value $20) to the Port of Los Angeles Lobster Fest event this weekend are…..
1. Joyce J, with her joke “Q: What do you call a pedophile pirate? A: AARRRRGGH Kelly!”
2. StandUpFallDown, with their joke “Pirate walks into a doctor’s office with a ship’s steering wheel stuck in his crotch. The doctor asks him, “Does it hurt?” The pirate replies, “Arrrr, it’s drivin’ me nuts!”
3. ChubbyBunny, with her joke “Why does it take pirates so long to learn the alphabet? Because they can spend years at C!”
4. Kylie, with her joke “Q: What do pirates say pick up their dates?…A: Can I fire my cannon into your porthole?”
5. Su, with their joke “What’s a pirate’s favorite letter? You would think it’s RRR but it’s the C that they’re in love with.”
And now, drum roll, please…
THE FIRST PRIZE WINNER, Of a pair of ‘First Class’ tickets that include entry + lobster meals + a boozy drink + pirate music + lobster swag goes to……
Here was her first prize winning joke:
Two pirates were sitting at a bar at the local harbor brothel when one notices a wench with her breasts hanging out.
“oiy, matey, how I’d like like to get a hold of those” says one pirate to the other.
“why do ye go over and show her yr nuts” replies the other.
The pirate walks up to the wench, jumps up & down, and screams at her “ahhjdkaahhhhfifkdkdnaahhhhdjdidjdahhhdhdaaaaarg”
Honestly, we were laughing a good thirty minutes over that last one.
So congrats to Kristin and everyone else who entered and entertained us with your great jokes. We will be sending emails to the winners with instructions on what info we will need from you to claim your winnings.
And for all those that didn’t win, First Class and GA tickets are still available at the door & online. Deets here.